For a PDF version of this message, click here.
The Glenburn School will provide in-person learning on Tuesday, November 3rd to any family that chooses to send their child(ren) to school. Families that are uncomfortable sending their child can have them participate remotely or complete assignments provided for Tuesday and be considered present that day. If you intend to have your child(ren) participate as a remote learner on November 3rd please inform the teacher by October 30th so materials can be prepared for them. Many safety precautions will be in place for students in attendance such as:
- Voters will enter the main lobby and only have access to the cafeteria (all other doors in the lobby will be locked). They will exit the cafeteria through the side doors back to the parking lot.
- All students will enter/exit through the PreK entrance.
- No students will access the lobby, cafeteria, gym, or portable buildings off the gym.
- Lunch will be delivered to classrooms
- Students will use the outdoor space on the opposite side of the building from the parking lot only.
- Law enforcement will be present all day out of an abundance of caution.
- Town employees will be on site all day directing voters to and from the polls.
- The lobby and cafeteria will be completely sanitized after voting is complete and before school the next day.
- Arrival times will be staggered to limit traffic issue for parents and voters
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the Superintendent’s Office at 942-4405 or the school office at 947-8769.
The economic status forms are due tomorrow, Friday, Sept 25th. These forms can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or sent to your child’s teacher. Funding is attached to these forms, so it is important that we get one from each family. Thank you for your help with this.